Dustin R. Evenson is a Portfolio Analyst at National Investment Services. He is responsible for portfolio administration, reconciliation and construction of client and consultant investment summaries.
Prior to joining NIS, Dustin was the Administrative Manager at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church where he prepared analyses of accounts and produced monthly and ad-hoc reports, was responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable activities, and acted as primary IT liaison. Previous to his role at St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Dustin was an Operations Coordinator at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause.
Dustin holds a B.A. from Concordia University.
- National Investment Services, 2022
- St. John’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 2019-2022
- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, 2016-2018
- Ascension Lutheran Church and School, 2012-2015
- Walgreens, 2007-2012
- Concordia University, B.A.