Richard J. Tauber is a Fixed Income Analyst at National Investment Services. He is responsible for research coverage in the energy, aerospace and automotive industries.
Prior to joining NIS, Rick was the Senior Vice President of Corporate Credit Ratings for Morningstar. He also held the position Director of Corporate Bond Research during his time at Morningstar. Previously, he was a Senior High Yield and Convertible Bond Analyst for Grace Brothers Management, a Senior Fixed Income Analyst for Stein Roe & Farnham, and a Senior Investment Analyst for Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
Rick holds a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Illinois and an M.B.A. in Finance from the University of Michigan. Rick is a CFA charterholder and a Certified Public Accountant inactive certificate holder.
- National Investment Services, 2019
- Morningstar, 2010-2019
- Investment Research Consultant, 2008-2009
- Grace Brothers Management, 2004-2007
- Stein Roe & Farnham, 1998-2003
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 1990-1998
- University of Michigan, M.B.A.
- University of Illinois, B.S.