Tom M. Price is a Co-Portfolio Manager, High Yield for National Investment Services. He is responsible for research coverage in assigned sectors.
Prior to joining NIS, Tom was a Senior Portfolio Manager at Wells Fargo Asset Management where he managed mutual funds and separate accounts. Previously, he was a Portfolio Manager and Co-Head of Taxable Fixed Income for Strong Capital Management, and an analyst at Northwestern Mutual and Houlihan Lokey.
Tom holds a B.B.A. from the University of Michigan and an M.B.A. from Northwestern University. He is a CFA charterholder. Tom is president of the Mequon-Thiensville Cardinal Youth Football Organization and past president of the Mequon-Thiensville Education Foundation.
- National Investment Services, 2020
- Wells Fargo Asset Management, 2005-2020
- Strong Capital Management, 1996-2005
- Northwestern Mutual, 1992-1996
- Houlihan Lokey, 1989-1991
- Northwestern University, M.B.A.
- University of Michigan, B.B.A.